Giveaway Winner and Cinnamon Steak Skewers
First off, thank you to everyone that participated in my Nikki’s Coconut Butter giveaway. I wish I could give all of you a jar and make everyone a winner, but well … I can’t. Anyway, I’m thrilled to announce that the winner of the giveaway is TAMMY!
Tammy says : September 25, 2012 at 11:05 am Wow – honey pecan pie definitely! Liked and liked!!
Tammy, you will soon be the proud owner of a jar of honey pecan pie. Meanwhile, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping address! Congrats on winning!
- Four, 6 oz steaks (I used grass-fed top round)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Soak wooden steak skewers in water for an hour prior to grilling.
- Cut steaks into cubes and place in a 1-gallon ziplock bag.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients.
- Pour marinade over steak, seal ziplock bag and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Skewer steak onto wooden skewers.
- Grill skewers 12 -16 minutes, turning every 3-4 minutes.
- Plate steak skewers over your choice of salad or sides, and serve.