If you still need a holiday dessert recipe, run to the kitchen and make this cookie dough fudge! It’s ridiculous and basically like eating chocolate covered raw cookie dough. It is so indulgent and delish! Just try not to eat the whole batch in one sitting!
Cheers and happy holidays! Enjoy!
Cookie Dough Fudge
For the cookie dough:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1.5 Tbsp coconut butter, softened
- 1.5 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
For the fudge:
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup Coconut butter, softened
- 1/4 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 t pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- Mix the ingredients for the cookie dough together, then set aside.
- Do the same for the fudge.
- In an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper, carefully spread half of the fudge mixture into the bottom. Press all of the cookie dough on top (it doesn’t have to be pretty). Then spread on the last half of the fudge.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours or until firm. Cut into square size of choice.