Merry Christmas to all my friends, family and followers that celebrate this holiday! I wish you a very happy holiday and hope you spend it with those near and dear. Cheers!
Meanwhile, if you still need a holiday dessert recipe, give this cookie dough fudge a try. I made some yesterday for Christmas Eve, and it’s a total hit. It is so indulgent and delicious, and like eating chocolate covered raw cookie dough. The recipe is courtesy of TGIPaleo. Seriously, mad props to her for creating such a tasty treat! I didn’t modify anything in the recipe and it turned out perfect. Jesse agreed that this dessert is awesome. Now, you can be the judge.
For the cookie dough:
- 1 c Almond flour
- 3 T Raw honey
- 1/4 t Sea salt
- 1/2 t Pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 T Coconut butter, softened
- 1 1/2 T Coconut oil, melted
For the fudge:
- 1/2 c Raw almond or cashew butter (I used almond, but it wasn’t raw)
- 1/2 c Coconut butter, softened
- 1/4 c Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 t Pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 t Sea salt
- 2 T Raw honey
- Mix the ingredients for the cookie dough together, then set aside.
- Do the same for the fudge.
- In an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper, carefully spread half of the fudge mixture into the bottom. Press all of the cookie dough on top (it doesn’t have to be pretty). Then spread on the last half of the fudge.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours or until firm. Cut into square size of choice.