This hot and sticky summer weather has left me wanting a cold treat on some evenings and this 5-minute peach ice cream fits the bill. In addition to coming together in 5-minutes, it also makes a single serving, so it’s super fresh every time and doesn’t make too much. It’s creamy, dairy-free and divine!
I don’t like to make many treats and baked goods, and generally turn to berries with melted coconut butter when I want something sweet. Sticking to my same fruit and coconut route, I used some frozen peaches (from a friend’s peach tree that I cut and froze myself) and blended them with coconut milk, coconut butter and vanilla to make a cold and slightly sweet indulgence. It’s super easy and delicious, and can be made with pretty much any frozen fruit. Second to the peach, blueberry is my favorite. You can even blend different frozen fruits together to create other flavor varieties as well. There’s many options!
Cheers and enjoy!
5-Minute Peach Ice Cream
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened peaches
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk (I like this brand and this brand)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut butter (I like this one and this one)
- Combine the first three ingredients in a blender or food processor (I used my smallest Ninja container). Blend for 20-30 seconds and then remove lid and scrape down the sides. Blend again and add a bit more coconut milk if needed. Then, add the melted coconut butter and blend again, until smooth.
- Top with anything you desire. I like raw sprouted walnut pieces, fresh blackberries or raw unsweetened cacao nibs.
Yields: 1 serving