I’ve done it again, friends. I created another variation of a nostalgic holiday snack with this oven-baked ranch party mix. It’s a spin on my classic oven-baked grain-free party mix that I shared last holiday season.
I knew I was right on track with this recipe when I couldn’t keep my hands out of it after it came out of the oven. After all, is it even a party mix if it isn’t addictive? I think we all know the answer to that.
While this snack mix is addictive, it’s perfect for holiday gatherings and other get-togethers — anything where there’s others to share it with, really!
As a whole, this ranch party mix is:
- dangerously good
- perfectly salty and savory
- made with real food ingredients — no weird stuff!
- crunchy and nutty
- a must for any party or holiday get-together
- super easy to make
Okay, are you convinced yet? Go get your snack on with this party mix stat!
Cheers and enjoy!
Salty, crunchy, savory and nutty, this oven-baked ranch party mix is perfect for holiday gatherings and other get togethers. It’s gluten-free, grain-free and can easily be made dairy-free too.
- 1/4 cup melted grass-fed butter, ghee or avocado oil
- 1.5 cups raw almonds, preferably sprouted
- 1 cup raw cashews, preferably sprouted
- 1 cup raw walnuts, preferably sprouted
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, preferably sprouted
- 4 oz package roasted plantain chips
- 1 heaping cup unsweetened coconut flakes (not shredded)
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp gluten-free fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1.5 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried onion
- 1 tsp onion granules or powder
- 1 tsp garlic granules or powder
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 3/4 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
In a large roasting pan, mix together the almonds, cashews, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, and plantain chips. In a small bowl, whisk the melted butter or ghee (obviously you don’t have to melt avocado oil, if using) with the coconut aminos, fish sauce and all the seasonings.
Pour the seasoning mixture over the nut mix and stir to coat. Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Once cooled, store in an airtight container.